Home | Classifieds | History | Technical | Links | Store | About Us | Email
Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Then Runescape Would Be Dead Right Now

Old Marine Engine » One and Two Cylinder Gas Inboards » Then Runescape Would Be Dead Right Now « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

gamegoldfast
Username: gamegoldfast

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2020 - 12:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"MTX Improvements: Understand that Jagex is a business, and they will need to make money. If it were not for MTX, then OSRS Gold would be dead right now. When Jagex first declared The Squeal of Fortune (Now Treasure Hunter)they had been so close to going bankrupt due to the current state of RuneScape. Since That Time, they are trying to make modifications to it to at least make the experience better for us, less completely cover to triumph, and also make RuneScape rewarding for People Who don't cover their stats."I set aims and play because I enjoy achieving them in-game. Some thing constructive criticism they have though because sometimes that's the way things get noticed/fixed should be voiced by People. Personally, I was in the camp contrary to most of the MTX, but I left an Ironman accounts and haven't looked back since. With everything that RS3 offers, if you can't find a method to make it fun then maybe you only need a break. Thanks for coming into my TedTalk, just my two cents.

Legacy Mode - Doesn't receive the same DPS. Most went to OSRS. It is. In regards to the August Beach occasion, they just didn't alter enough up to ensure it is similar but unique. There were RNG to get items and issues with Clawdia. Plenty of issues that turned it into a mess.

They're making it more honest, but provided that it's MTX established it is still . It's getting closer to become tolerable. The previous cat event had benefits which were too hard. Which is likely why the consumer care post got downvoted so much (I personally upvoted it due to it speak about the future). They lost money on this.... This isn't their fault. Apple sucks for any developer to work together, it is not just a Jagex problem.

Arcaeology XP is due to Jagex not wanting people to buy osrs gp buy a 99 in 24hrs like with Invention was. For an AFK ability it isn't that bad though. Clan chat has been lit up (in a good way) because of it to be fair. A year should be 2x. What will be funny is the US Government plans to have regions of the USA get back to normal (areas like NYC might be in June) so many will miss out anyhow. Additionally there's frustration for those in my clan that struck at 120 and 99 griping that Arch shouldn't be contained. I agree with them. More information please visit https://www.rsgoldfast.com/

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page

Home | Classifieds | History | Technical | Links | Store | About Us | Email
&copy 2005 OldMarineEngine.com, P.O. Box 188, Forest Dale, VT 05745-0188 • Phone: 802-247-4864 • All rights reserved.
   Marine Engine Seloc Repair Manual Lookup Tool

marine gas engine repair and restoration