|Help with rare Paragon marine transmi...
Post Number: 1
|Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 04:02 am: ||
I am trying to find out about the following paragon gearbox that is connected to a Volvo Penta MD32A 108hp 6 cylinder marine diesel engine:
• I am trying to work out how to set-up and were to connect the hydraulic cooling system which is the inlet and outlet?
• Best Mounting system as there are no side mount bolt holes for a support bracket for it.
• I cannot find any info on this model as it is unlike any model that I have seen, would you have a manual/drawing for it?
• Any help would be much appreciated.
• I have attached a pdf with photos of the setup.
PARAGON name plate fwd:
HYDRALIC REVERSE GEAR
Us trans TYPE A
Model: HF AB2-L
Serial no. 4P2710
Paragon gear name plate aft
Serial number: 4M2837